Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

First Post!

Hello hello!

Yay for first post. It's spring break for me right now, which is great, because I'll have time to blog stuff now!! But once we get back from break...it'll be tons of work all over again... But for now, I'm going to enjoy it to the greatest extent!!



So, welcome to my blog! It'll basically consist of various adventures, food, reviews, and beauty related things! I have a tumblr as well, but I made this blog to be able to be more personal on here. This way, I can focus on blogging EXO and other korean stuffs over there! Oh! Also, I don't know if you were wondering but...beauteajess? Where did that come from? Basically I like beauty stuff and really love tea and some people call me jess...so it fits! I guess.

Maybe I should introduce myself a little bit more?
Anyway, so right now I am a junior at high school, so college apps are approaching. Pretty scared o: I really love reading, but haven't gotten time to read for pleasure. I'm pretty into Kpop, like I even started to learn Korean as well. So basically from this interest, I've generated an interest for Korean culture! One of my favorite Kpop groups is EXO...I have an entire tumblr pretty much all about EXO. Well, it also has some other groups and things that I enjoy. I would say its 90% EXO, 10% others. If you're interested in taking a look at it, my URL is baektastic.tumblr.com ! I'm not sure what else to say. It's alright I guess, you'll learn more about me as I blog more things.

Alright, that's about it today! I'm really excited to be starting this blog! Wooooo! c:

Love,
Jess





1 comment:

  1. Excited to read more!

    http://jodysjumbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete